Many workplaces and employers requires employees to be certified in standard first aid and CPR. Do you live in Halifax and need to renew your certificate or take a course to receive standard first aid training? The largest and most popular provider in the province of Nova Scotia is Halifax First Aid. Courses are available on weekends, weekdays and week nights. This provider has grown in popularity due to its large volume of courses, experienced teachers and low prices. Popular courses available include standard, emergency and childcare first aid. Other available programs include food safety, WHMIS, TDG and H2S training. Use the contact information provided below to register for a course. Visit the Halifax First Aid website here for a complete list of available programs. Enrol today!
Trainees are encouraged to complete their enrolment via e-mail, telephone call, or walk-in during business hours in any of the training centers in Nova Scotia. Use the following contact information to register with this provider.
- Telephone for on-line registration: 1-888-870-7002
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://firstaidhalifax.ca
On-line registration is available 24 hours per day. Telephone registration is available from 7 am to 6 pm.
Why You Should Register for Standard First Aid Training With Halifax First Aid
Here’s the top 10 reasons why you should register for a course with this provider:
- Three level’s of CPR are available to partner with standard first aid including CPR level “A” (Adult only) “C” (all ages) and “HCP” (all ages for health care providers)
- Automated external defibrillator training is included in the course. Participants will be able to practise using a AED on mannequins while in class
- Certification meets Nova Scotia workplace requirements and is valid for 3 years
- Courses are available on weekends, weekdays and even week nights
- Registration is available on-line, in person, via email or telephone
- A wide range of services are available including first aid audits / consultations for workplace response plans, first aid supplies and first aid attendee’s
- A fair refund and exchange policy is in place that allows participants to get a full refund or transfer to another course as long as the request is made prior to 72 hours to the course
- A no pressure policy is in place that allows participants the opportunity to retake the class one time at no cost if he / she does not successfully complete the course the first time
- Instructors are experienced and passionate about first aid and CPR. Teachers will cater to your learning style with fun and educational activities
- Courses are fun, interactive and at the lowest price in Nova Scotia
Get a head start on your training with the video below!
Did You Know?
Complications of abdominal aortic aneurysms
Aneurysms can spend years without showing any signs and symptoms. However, experience of any of the symptoms below may signify that an abdominal aneurysm has burst and the victim requires immediate medical attention.
- Sudden severe abdominal or back pain
- Radiation of pain to legs and the rest of the torso
- Clammy, sweaty skin
- Sudden drop in blood pressure
- Rapid pulse
- Loss of consciousness
- Trouble breathing