Standard first aid training has become increasingly popular over the last few years in Toronto. Undergraduate college students, health care workers, lifeguards, CBSA, teachers, firefighters, police officers, security guards, lay persons and people of various professions flock to the different courses offered by Toronto First Aid. Because of high quality training courses taught by St Mark James certified instructors with high-end training equipment, Toronto First Aid has become the leading training provider in the area.
Full training courses, stand alone classes, private classes, and refresher courses are available for enrolment. Trainees can enrol using the registration form below or through the Toronto First Aid website here. The website also has a complete list of available classes, rates, and schedules.
Trainees are also encouraged to complete their enrolment via e-mail, telephone call, and walk-ins during business hours in any of Toronto First Aid training centers.Click here to register at Toronto First Aid
This Ontario WSIB approved provider in Toronto can also be contacted using the following information:
- Telephone: 1-888-870-7002
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://torontofirstaidcpr.ca
Customer service representatives are available 7 days a week to help with questions and registration.
Participants that complete emergency, childcare or standard first aid training in Toronto will receive Ontario WSIB workplace approved certification. This award states certification in the CPR level selected and in the use of AED’s. This certificate is valid for 3 years throughout Canada and can be re-certified by another St. Mark James training provider as long as prerequisites are met.
Who Need Standard First Aid Training in Toronto?
A large number of people need WSIB approved certification including:
- Security Guards
- Police Officers
- CBSA Officers
- Coast Guard
- Fire Fighters
- Childcare workers
- Health care professionals
- Massage therapists
- Medical School students
- Construction workers
- Petroleum Workers
To register for a course use the contact information posted above.
Course rates offered by Toronto First Aid are the lowest in the area. Other training service providers can’t compare. Rates include taxes, certification fees, and training manuals.
Toronto First Aid training centers are easily accessible by both public and private transportation. Amenities such as free parking, restaurants, and shops are within walking distance. The facilities are high-end, with spacious classrooms equipped with the latest training equipment for first aid and CPR.
Did You Know?
Picking the level of CPR certification you need can be difficult and confusing. This quick snippet will hopefully outline the differences between the 3 major level’s of CPR training.
- CPR level “A” is the most basic level of CPR training that teaches rescues on adult victims only.
- CPR level “C” is the most comprehensive level of CPR training for “Lay” rescuers. It includes all of the content of CPR level “A” but adds additional training in child and infant rescues.
- CPR level “HCP” is the most advanced CPR course available. It includes all of CPR “HCP” but adds additional components with the use of advanced equipment. This level is taken by health-care providers.
If you still don’t know what CPR course to take:
- Ask your school, academic advisor or employer what course you are required to take.
- Take CPR “CHP” because it covers all of the topics and can be used wherever CPR level “C” and / or “A” is required.