Red Deer First Aid is the most popular training provider of Alberta OH&S approved workplace standard first aid courses in the Red Deer area. Build your resume, advance your career and learn how to manage major emergencies by enrolling in basic or advanced first aid and CPR courses with this workplace approved provider. This provider is the leader in Central Alberta because of high quality training courses and the lowest possible rates. Participants have a wide selection of courses to choose from including on-line safety programs, food safety certification classes and H2S Alive training. All classes are overseen by OH&S approved instructors and taught by St Mark James certified instructors. Red Deer First Aid training facilities utilize high end, equipment with the latest training technology for cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), automated external defibrillation (AED). Register for a standard first aid course in Red Deer with this popular provider today by using the contact information provided below.
Click here to register for standard first aid training in Red Deer. Trainees are also encouraged to complete their enrolment via telephone call, e-mail, or walk-in during business hours in any of the training centers.
How to Contact Red Deer First Aid?
To enrol in a classroom course or private program use the following contact information:
- Email address: [email protected]
- Website: www.firstaidreddeer.ca
- Telephone: 1-888-870-7002
Friendly customer service representatives will respond to your requests within one business hour.
Sample course syllabus
The following content is covered in a Alberta OH&S approved standard first aid and CPR course:
- Circulatory emergencies including stroke, T.I.A, angina and heart attacks
- AED usage for adult and child subjects
- Cardiovascular and Respiratory Crisis Recognition and Management
- Sudden Medical and Environmental Problems
- When and How to Contact EMS
- How to stay safe during an emergency
- 5 Rights for Medication
- Diabetic Emergencies
- Heat Exhaustion
- Heat Stroke
- Heat Cramps
- Recovery Position
- Drowning emergencies
These and many more topics will be covered with hands-on training and activities with Red Deer First Aid.
About Red Deer First Aid
- Red Deer First Aid offers the largest selection of standard first aid training courses compared to other providers. Full courses, stand-alone classes, private classes, and refresher courses are available at the cheapest rates.
- First aid courses are inclusive of cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and automated external defibrillation (AED). CPR courses are available in three different levels: “A”, “C”, and “HCP”, each level with a different certificate.
- Stand-alone CPR, AED, are offered to trainees who do not want to enrol in the full / combined training course.
- Private classes are available, usually offered to big groups or trainees and companies.
- Course rates include taxes, certification fees, and training manuals. Trainees don’t have to worry about additional expenses during training.
- Full refunds are given to trainees who provide 72-hour notices prior to dropping out.
- OH&S approved training certificates are awarded to trainees who are able to complete a training course.
- Numerous training centers are available throughout the area. The centers are within walking distance to public transportation and free parking.
- Re-certification courses are available to individuals looking to renew expiring awards.
Did You Know?
Signs and symptoms of an abdominal aortic aneurysm
Aneurysms can form anywhere in the body where there are weak vessel walls. With consistent high blood pressure, the portion of the vessel balloons, creating an aneurysm. Aneurysms can spend years without showing signs of a bleed or rupture but when they do, the effects are life-threatening. Below are some signs and symptoms of a possible abdominal aortic aneurysm:
- Pulsating feeling near the navel
- Persistent deep pain in the abdomen
- Back pain