Windsor First Aid is the best service provider of cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), automated external defibrillation (AED), and standard first aid training in the Windsor area. Prospective trainees are offered the largest selection of full training courses, stand-alone classes, and refresher programs – all at the cheapest rates. Windsor First Aid does not compromise on quality as well, as all classes are overseen by St Mark James certified professionals.
You can visit the Windsor First aid website for a complete list of available classes, rates, and schedules.
Enrolment and registration
The Windsor First Aid staff highly encourages prospective students to complete their enrolment via e-mail, telephone call, or walk-ins during business hours in any of the Windsor training facilities.
Available training programs
Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) training programs are available in three levels: “A”, “C”, and “HCP”. Each level corresponding to a particular St Mark James certificate. All levels include standard first aid and automated external defibrillation (AED) training. AEDs are machines that are attached to the chest, detect heart rhythms, and apply needed shock to restart the heart.
Standard first aid covers different first aid skills such as bandaging, wound care, choking rescues, and the like. Trainees are taught how to recognize and react to different emergency situations. Classes are spent teaching trainees and allowing them to practice their skills with the latest training equipment.
A sample syllabus can be seen below.
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) for child and adult patients
- AED training for adult and adolescent victims
- Cardio and Respiratory system Standard Recognition and Management
- Unexpected Medical and Environmental Crisis situations
Trainees can also enrol in stand-alone first aid and CPR classes if they do not want to enrol in the full training course. Private classes are available to big groups of trainees and companies who usually request separate training classes and schedules.
Trainees are awarded St Mark James certificates valid for three years after completion of a training course. The certificate will be able to meet whatever government, workplace, or academic requirement the trainee needs. Near-expiry or expiring certificates can be renewed through refresher courses, offered twice a week at Windsor First Aid.
Courses at Windsor First Aid are the cheapest in the area. Rates include everything – taxes, certificates, St Mark James registration fees, and training manuals. No additional fees are incurred on the trainees account for the duration of the training.
Trainees are also entitled to full refunds should they be unable to complete the enrolled course, provided a 72-hour notice is given.
Did You Know?
Abdominal aortic aneurysms: causes
- One of the risk factors for developing aneurysms is nicotine use. Nicotine from cigarettes damages the walls of the blood vessels, making them thinner and prone to damage and plaque formation. It also causes the vessels to narrow resulting in high blood pressure. People with hypertension who smoke and are very prone to this condition.
- Atherosclerosis is when arteries harden due to a build-up of plaque. This can be caused by unhealthy diet high in bad cholesterol or LDL (low density lipoprotein).
- In some rare cases of vascular inflammation known as vaculitis can damage the walls of the blood vessel, making it prone to ballooning.