Overview Of Eczema
- Eczema or also referred to as atopic eczema is a skin disorder branded by chronic swelling and regular relapses.
- There are inflamed red rashes over the affected regions that generally involve skin wrinkles such as the creases of the elbows or behind the knees.
Risks Related To Eczema and Triggers
- The most frequent triggers are ecological aggravations and allergens.
- These irritants can be soaps and cleansing agents, some metals, inhaled allergens like dust mites, moulds, pet hair and pollens etc.
Treatment of Eczema
- More serious eczema episodes can be harder to treat.
- Medications such as steroid ointments and antihistamines might offer assistance from itching.
- Antihistamine tablets can generally stop the itching of eczema which is more severe.
- Though, these might also cause sleepiness as a side effect.
- Some antihistamines are accessible that do not cause sleepiness.
- Steroids should be applied only with the direction of medical professionals.